So here i am back with a week old topic BLOGCAMP PUNE 2
After my initial post there were a lot of blogger typing down there thoughts on the event.
Started with Tarun chandel’s “Post BlogCamp Pune Self-Analysis kit”, enhanced by Dhananjay Nene’s word in Why I was disappointed with Pune Blog Camp 2, more thoughts added to it by Mahendra Palsule @ Pune Blog Camp 2: Reflections. and a lot more to it by blog’s listed here
- sandeep @ mousetrap
- BlogCamp Pune 2 – Overview : By rahul Bansal
- aniket shaed his feeling here
- deep ganatra raising a concern shared by a lot of people
- nikhil verma shared his Experiance here
- and a contrast thoughts of a personal blogger by henna achhpal here asking What’s in it for personal blogger.
All these has a lot of different reaction on me while on one side i was thinking it went all right coz i had no expectations earlier as i already said but then it could have a been a lot of fun just by adding some more to it. and then a fundamental question struck to me, its not just work of un- conference un-organizers to deal with this what was your contribution to it. And then i was dumb-stuck for sometime but then came up with list of topics i can contribute to or discuss about
- Peek into wordpress plugin development (basic intro) based on My profiles plugin(still under development)
- WordPress customization tips including (speed enhancement)
- Changing world of internet with web 2.0 / 3.0 and its importance to us. (intro to web 2.0 for those new to this concept)
- A peek into the world of blogging clients. I am talking about clients not servers. (ex scribefire or bleezer or flock)
- Why i still blog even though i am also lot more then just active @ twitter, orkut, facebook or what not.
And as a headstart i will try posting some material related to these on my blog also
So how are you going to contribute to the camp next time??